This is my second post on my blog page. I really like technology, so this infographic looks great to me for some reasons. First of all, each picture embedded into the infographic represents what the picture is about, especially the big picture of the tablet. Then, there is not much words to hinder visualization of the infographic. I think there is a coherence among colors. Briefly, this infographic example is relevant to what the designer wants to convey.
Source: http://www.the-digital-reader.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/tablet_use_infographic1.jpg
Hi Remzi,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this infographic which shows how much people like their tablets. However, I wonder whether you would want to buy and own a tablet after seeing this infographic. These days, I've kept searching for some interesting infographics that show various topics, but I am not sure about the purpose of many of the infographics. Do you think the purpose is just to present a fact? Or to advertise?
Hi Janet,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment. I am really looking for a tablet PC these days :) As you said, I also believe that many infographics have been created without a purpose. I think infographics can be created for different purposes, such as advertise, presenting a fact.