Hi,
I would like to share my job aid prototype. I really need your comment on the prototype. Stages have not been determined but I almost decided how to organize my job aid. Colors are also clear to me. I would like to use grey for the background, red and black for the texts. Audience of the job aid is desktop computer users. My plan is to explain to desktop computers' users how to format and partition a hard drive. I hope my job is going to be effective.

Hi Remzi,
ReplyDeleteI hope your Spring break was relaxing :)
Your job aid looks great! I like its simplicity, limited use of colors and consistent use of font.
However, I have a couple of suggestions to make:
1. Your title is all caps, which makes it difficult to some readers
2. Comic Sans is notorious for its not so great design. Maybe you can use a different font to better convey your job aid
3. I'm not sure where your job aid begins and ends. Maybe you could number each step to clarify the order of the steps
4. Your job aid would look more orderly if the lines were lined up to create boxes of equal size
5. Make sure all of your headings are capitalized.
I look forward to seeing everyone's final Job Aid design :)
Hope my comments were helpful!
MC