Hi everyone,
First of all, I would like to say that this is my blog page which I created for R541 course in last Spring semester. My general blog will come soon.
This is my fourth dossier review experience and I am still exciting as much as my first experience. Also, when I imagine myself as a presenter, - which is going to be next Fall - my excitement will start increasing. I hope everything will be great for all presenter.
It is very nice to see various people who have different interests. Actually, it feel great because all of those different interest show us how huge our field is. I just noticed that the students who are studying scaffolding are creating their own scaffolding. I could have been good if Suhkyung used "my scaffolds" instead of "Integration". This is just my recommendation and I don't know if it is really correct or not to use this kind of title in our presentation.
I really realized that I have to be prepared very well for my dossier #2 next year. I have to be sure that what I am interested in, why I am interested in, if I have multiple interests(I have), what are the relationships between them. Briefly, I have to have the ability to explain whatever I mentioned.
No comments:
Post a Comment