Thursday, February 21, 2013

Introduction to Web Design

Hi,

This week I wanted to start learning web design from lynda.com. Actually, when I was an undergraduate student, I was good at web design. I voluntarily created a professional website with two of my friends. These days, this website, http://www.aked.org.tr, is going to be changed, but we designed the first form of that website. While we were creating the website, we used PHP. I can say that I am still good at web design but I wanted to start from a basic form of web design program, HTML. I believe that it will be very helpful for me to make a framework any of my websites in the future. HTML videos helped me to explore a new software which I can edit, test , and compile my website. This software is "KOMODO EDIT 7." It is free and very useful. Actually, Dreamweaver is also helpful for this goal but Komodo edit can be another good choice.

Thanks,

Remzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Remzi!
    I am excited to be your Hoosier Buddy for the next couple of weeks. Lynda.com is definitely one of the best sources available to learn how to build websites. However, for me, as an undergraduate I had a difficult time trying to learn how to utilize Dreamweaver via Lynda.com. Instead, I attended the UITS workshop training center, where I could get immediate feedback and ask questions whenever I wanted to. For your project what tool will you use to build your website?

    ReplyDelete