After last week, we decided to interview 3-5 first grade teachers. Therefore, I started looking for some first grade teachers around Bloomington. I have collected more than 20 first grade teachers email addresses. I am planning to email them before Monday because I want them to read their emails when they go to their school on Monday. Megan wrote a letter for us to request teachers for interviews. In our project we are going to ask some questions to first grade teachers. These question will be related to description of their teaching strategies, description of difficulties for students' transitions to first grade, students' adaptations, integration of play in teaching methods, types of play resources.
Actually, after class in last week, I completely believe that our groups' motivation is adequate for this project. The audio record we prepared in a short certain time to show Dr. Glazewski why snow can be nice made me really happy. My all group members spent much more effort for that. I am proud of them. So, I can say that my team's motivation is good. On the other hand, we also need to motivate teachers first to accept our request for interview. I hope that our letter will make them excited to participate in our project. For this we need to convince them to believe that there is a relationship between their curriculum and our project. also, they need to trust us. Confidence is the most important elements of an interview. If they trust us, they will help us with the all stage of our project. We are planning to satisfy our target audience because we believe that if the will satisfy with our project, we will satisfy, too.
I hope everything will go well.
Thanks,
Remzi
Hi Remzi,
ReplyDeleteThat's great to see your enthusiasm for the project and your support for your teammates! I look forward to seeing the product, I know it will be good. How do you plan to use motivation within the module itself? Do you think it will be difficult to motivate learners (teachers) to use the training? I think it's an interesting topic and new teachers will be attracted to the idea of finding out ways to incorporate fun/comedy/games into their instruction but there still needs to ways to motivate them to keep them engaged once they've started. What are some of the things your group is considering?
Thanks,
John